Monday, February 18, 2008

My Baby at the Doctors


Today was a good day, but I just wanted to talk to my girlfriend because she had to go to the doctors for an allergy test and physical. Her appointments started at 12:oo and she got out around 3ish. She was so nervous and scared about the allergy test, because they have to poke you on your back about 50 times to test different allergians and she doesnt like needles, but I promised her it would be okay. I was at work when she was at the doctors and I just wanted to get out and talk to her. I got out of work at 4 and called Amanda right away. Her appointments went good and she said it wasnt that bad. I wanted to be there so bad so she could hold my hand, and squeeze it when it hurts, and I am glad it went all good. She has to go back to get some more allergy test later on, which sucks, but I know it will be okay! After I called Amanda and we talked for a little bit, I went home to get cleaned up and relax the rest of the evening. That was my day and right now I am talking to my girlfriend and the love of my life! I promised it would be okay baby! I love you so much Amanda, you are my life!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Awww thanks. i love it how the post are always about me. lol. i love you. talk to you later.

Shelly said...

you need to update your post matt. not much added lately. lol